WHY TURTLE PROPERTY SERVICES FOR FLOOR PLANS?
- We are fully trained to provide FLOOR PLANS as Domestic Energy Accessors (City & Guilds 6361 DEA Level 3)
- We are accredited by ECMK. Britain’s leading accreditation body.
- We are insured for (Public Liability – £2million) and (Professional Indemnity – £250 000)
- We operate in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Angus – Please refer to the Where We Work Page for full details
- We are Disclosure Scotland checked (CRB Checked). We always carry ID cards backed by government and industry schemes
- We wear full Turtle Property Services uniform so that you know that we are who we say we are. We never use subcontractors
- We always ensure that the service is completed to government and industry guidelines
- We provide detailed reports and we use the latest equipment in order to provide the most efficient and in depth service that we can
- We fully believe that providing good customer service is essential
WHY DO I NEED FLOOR PLANS?
Make your property stand out from the others. A floor plan from Turtle Property Services is an additional tool to ensure that your property is sold or leased out as quickly as possible. We can generate 2D or 3D floor plans.
HOW MUCH DO FLOOR PLANS COST?
This varies depending on the number of bedrooms. Please contact us for a quote – email@example.com
HOW LONG DOES A FLOOR PLANS SURVEY TAKE?
A 1 bedroom property will take 45 minutes and a 3 bedroom property will take 1 hour. As every property is different the time taken will change from property to property. Properties constructed with decorative features: bay windows, extensions, non square or rectangular layouts will take longer